Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I ordered a dress from the Vencano website & when it arrived, I immediately knew it wasn't the one for me. I had read the entire return policy to make sure it was eligible for return because there was only 1 pic of the dress online.

I should probably mention that the pic was WAY better than the actual dress that arrived. I began the return process, & their automated system said it was ineligible for return... WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM.

There's no email address, phone number, or even a snail mail address where you can reach customer service. After a quick Google search, I realized that many others had this same issue.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from this company if, for any reason, you may need to return your item!

Vencano Pros: Cheap.

Vencano Cons: That i cannot talk with a representative, Cannot contact vencamo phone number given says is incorrect.

Comments