Verified Reviewer

I measured myself perfectly going by their size chart, and not only was the dress massively oversized, (I'm a size 10-12, the dress arrived a size 22) it was also much too long, i'm 5ft2, again, going by 'their' size chart, the dress arrived, and when we put it up against my partner, who i may add, is 6ft1, it dragged along the floor, i would say it's length was for someone who is 6ft4-6ft5. Then, after arguing the toss with them constantly, and they were sent a few photos too.

Also, it was so see-through, you could 'not' have worn it without some form of undergarment. In the end, they hastily sent back just over half of my money, saying that the rest was delivery price. Absolutely appalling, why should i suffer because of their failures. On top of this, i'm now constantly sent rubbish from them trying to have me purchase more from them, tried blocking and blacklisting, but they still seem to find ways to send more rubbish.

The worst place iv'e EVER purchased from. Totally disgusted.Avoid at all costs.

User's recommendation: AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Vencano Cons: Bad communication, Terrible quality product, Refusal to send full refund, Wrong size.

Comments