Verified Reviewer

I purchased 3 dresses which totaled over $100 dollars. It said a code of CA would give me $10.00 off my order for orders over $59.00 but I did not receive it at the end of my order and also I was supposed receive 20% off when I purchased 3 dresses or more but never received that amount either.

My bill came to over 116.00 with shipping and everything. If I received those 2 discounts it should be about $15.00 less. What gives? I also hope that my dresses are shipping soon as I paid for express shipping.

I love the site and the clothing is so beautiful and really inexpensive.

Please take care of this matter and adjust my total. Thanks!

User's recommendation: If something is wrong speak up nicely. You will definitely receive better service.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Comments

I have yet to receive a response about my order. No email or anything.

No sending my order in a timely manner. No discount applied to my order. Really bad business practice. So very sad and disappointed.

Please rectify this matter and send me something in writing to my email address @ lavernewizy14@***.com or call me back @ 1(440) 390-****. Thanks!

Hello. I purchased 3 dresses from your site.

The total was over $116 dollars and some cents. I was supposed to receive $10 dollars with a code CA which I applied and did not receive it when my total came up. I also was supposed to receive a 20% discount for purchasing 3 dresses. I never received that discount either.

What gives? I love the site and your clothes are beautiful. I am also wondering if I will receive my order quickly? I paid extra for express delivery and I would like my dresses soon.

Please let me know soon as to what is going on with my order. I spent over $100 dollars which is a lot of money. I will continue to be a good customer and buy more clothing from Vencano.

Thanks! You can reach me anytime at my email address: lavernewizy14@***.com or my phone number: 1(440) 390-****.

Vencano Reviews